Monday, May 9, 2011

I got it Rough! By Scotty Plowman

I tell ya,, this hear entertainer thing is highly overrated at times... Take this weekend as a case in point!
First thing,, I had to pickup a bunch of bullfighters and rodeo judges on my way to a rodeo in Wisconsin... The stories, joking and laughter on the drive.. Was torturous.. Then,, we get to where we were heading.. Found out they didn't have our hotel rooms.. We had to sacrifice by staying in their 7400 square foot cabin..made with hand hewn logs from their own property! Then next morning,, I was rudely awaken by an aroma coming out of the kitchen...Those people had the gall.. to fix us a huge breakfast of eggs and homemade bear sausage!! Then later that day... they drug us to this scenic lake front restaurant...where they bought us a scrumptious lunch! Later that night,, they hired a bus to take us to various clubs,, and even had a poker tournament for us!
The next day brought more hardship.. as we did the rodeo they hired us to do... through out the performance,, they were continually bothering us with offers of cold drinks and other things... Later that night,, they forced us to go to a barn dance.
The pain continued through the next day ... as we were preparing to leave,, They stuffed cash in our pockets and loaded us down with gifts..Then we faced a long drive home through some scenery we had to stare at for hours...
I am constantly getting treated this way... all over the country.... at times it's almost unbearable...
" I tell ya,,, I got it rough!"

1 comment:

  1. Cute Scotty!!! And I feel so terrible you had to death with such conditions ;)

    ReplyDelete